Frequently Asked Questions
About the Site
What is Moorabool Business Directory ?
Moorabool Business Directory is a digital space that helps local businesses to raise their profile with new local customers.
Search and Connect
Easily search for and connect with businesses in your local area. Answering the question: "I wonder if there is a local that can do that?" has never been easier.
Your business page on Moorabool Business Directory promotes what you do and who you do it for. Your page can showcase the goods and services you offer.
Account Registration and Login
Create your account
It's easy, first:
- Click on "create an account" in the top menu.
- Create a username. This occasionally appears throughout the site, for example in the URL for your public user profile, so keep it professional.
- Enter your email, name and password, location, role and Create Account.
- Once your login account is created, you can add your local business(es) to the Directory.
Add your business
You need to have created an account before you can list your business.
Important: registering a local business is moderated for quality and locality. Your business listing will appear within 2 business days. If you need to speed this up, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the menu, tap/click "Add business"
- Complete the form. Includes: business name, description, industry, goods/services, business logo, Best photo of your business, what other services you offer and contact information.
Notes: You can add multiple businesses if you need.
Claim my business, it is already listed
If you find that your business is already registered and you want to take ownership, please contact support on email@example.com
Update my business
If you need to update your business that you have created, you can do this when viewing your business page. There is an "Edit" link at the bottom of the business listing.
You can update all the information shown.
Delete my business
If you need to remove the business listing, you can delete it from the business page, which you can find from the business search page or your dashboard. There is a small "Delete" link at the bottom of the page
Warning: Deleting is permanent and can't be undone!
Contacting a business
To contact a business from our Business directory, click on the business name to open up a detailed listing of the Business' information.
- The full contact information (phone number, address, website) will be listed in the left hand sidebar, beneath the business logo.
- Use the 'Message Business' button to send a direct message to the business owner through the site.
Find local businesses
You can search for local businesses from the Browse Businesses page in the "Businesses" menu.
Use keywords to find businesses you need, or you can filter by town/suburb or by industry.